Man nearly electrocuted by phone charger

(WTRK) An Alabama man is lucky to be alive after nearly being electrocuted while he was sleeping with his phone charging in his bed.

Wiley Day, 32, was treated for second and third degree burns on his neck and hands.

“Thursday morning is probably the most scariest morning I’ve ever been through in my life,” Day told WAAYTV.

Day said he fell asleep on his bed wearing his dog tag around his neck and with his phone plugged in. The chain on his dog tag slipped between the charger and his extension cord.

H/T WND
by -NO AUTHOR- || Image Credit

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s